Housing service management
The history of foundation of noncommercial partnership "Sodeystvie razvitiyu ZhKK" started in 2009.
Several housing companies decided to establish a noncommercial partnership in order to facilitate the processes of reforming of housing and communal services and to improve communication between participants of the market.
At the end of December 2009, the Ministry of justice officially registered the noncommercial partnership of housing and communal organizations " Sodeystvie razvitiyu ZhKK".
The main goal of the partnership is to assist its members in implementing activities aimed at development of housing and communal services and improving the quality of housing and communal services organizations, support the promotion of the protection of the rights and legitimate interests of members of the partnership.
The main priority for the partnership is to unite and support members in implementing activities aimed at:
- development and support of the participants of relations in the sphere of housing and communal sector of Omsk and the Omsk region,
- provision of favorable and safe living conditions for citizens,
- improving the quality of housing and communal services organizations – members of the partnership,
- protection of the rights and legitimate interests of the partnership members and citizens,
- creation and organization of partnerships between participants of the housing sector,
- exchange of experience between the members of the partnership in economics, legislation, science etc.